Monday 14 May 2012


Please come to school in your gear for our Olympic Day if you are unsure about the weather. We will be notified by 8.15 tomorrow if it is cancelled. Remember to bring plenty of lunch and morning tea. It should be a great day providing the weather stays fine.


 http://www.pearsoned.co.nz/student/primary/bugclub/
Today you will take home a notice for your parents regarding Bug Club. Please read this and return it to school by Friday. After we have organised everyone we can get going on this exciting programme. Here is the site for you to have a wee look.

14 comments:

  1. HI this is Josh from Room 17. It was fun at Olympics day, except it was raining so we had to leave at lunchtime. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Todd from room 17. My favourite thing at Olympics day was hockey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Olympics day was fun but freezing, still it was really fun. There was hail and rain and wind. From Harry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ben from Blogo 17. My favourite thing was Olympics day, and my favourite game was octopus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello , this is Lily from blogo17. I am writing about our amazing Olympics day. I liked tug of war and hockey. I did no tlike the hail. From Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello , this is Emma from blogo 17. Im goin gto write about Olympics day. My favourite game was hockey. I also liked tug of war - we bet the parents.
    Emma P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, My name is Josie. I had lots of fun at the sports day at the AMP show grounds. We got prizes, and I got four jelly beans. What did yuo do?
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had an olympics day. We did cricket and lots of other games. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. the kIng Had a car but the car had a crash.lukaas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to Blenheim in the holerdays to look at some homes and scools

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best part about me is my hair. Without my hair I wont be able to plait it.
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best part of me is my hands. Without my hands I could not wash the dishes.
    by Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi room 17 I'm having a good year so far in room 18 ;) mihirangi (moo cow)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new school is amazing it so fun
    josie the jaguar

    ReplyDelete