Thursday 13 February 2014

Morena everyone

Well 2014 is truly here in Room 17!! We are just at the end of week 2 and already feel as though we have been together for longer. We have been getting to know each other part of our positive classroom units as well as setting up routines for the year.  Already, you may have heard I'm 104 and love coffee! Haha!

We have a great class this year.

Next Monday, your child will be bringing home their spelling words. These are to be practiced at home each night and return the book back on Friday. Eventually we will use this blog for our spelling words. 

On the 20 February we are having our Meet the Teacher evening. Come along if you would like to meet us all. We will be going over our programmes for this term and for the new learning environment. If you have any questions please bring them along.

I look forward to getting to know you all over the year. Please see me if you have any problems worries or concerns.

Cheers
Gael

3 comments:

  1. The best part of me is my hands. I wouldn 't be able to write or pick up things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best part of me is my hands. i wouldn't be able to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part of me is my earings .
    Without my earings i will not be abe to look pretty under the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete